Charge temps got you down? Say no more! We're proud to offer our new intercooler upgrade.
- Rated up to 370bhp (hybrid turbos may produce more heat at a lower power level)
- 28x6.25x3 bar and plate core
- Cast tank ends
- Aluminum construction for heat dissipation and reduced weight
- 100%+ more flow space than stock
- 2.5" diameter inlet and outlet
- Near ambient charge temps and only 12-15 degrees at 370 HP with an upgraded turbo while maintaining quick boost response!
No cutting or drilling required!
It doesn't matter if you're Stock turbo, Hybrid turbo or GTX turbo. The Pwnall Performance FMIC upgrade gets the job done!
Temps start at 86 degrees and make their way to 101 degrees through a pull on our car making 370 HP (325 whp) with an x47r hybrid turbo!
We currently run this intercooler on our x47r Fiesta ST and have gone 111.50 mph!
*** This product is not legal for sale, or use in the state of California on public roads, or highway and only may be used for dedicated off-road vehicles which may never be used, registered, or licensed for use upon a public road, or highway. Please refer to our C.A.R.B policy here for more information ***